Harding Performance Supaloy Lower Control Arms and Adjustable Ball Joints
An Australian Designed and Engineered Product
The Supaloy control arm system offers improved grip for better handling and performance outcomes by focussing on key alignment and dynamic handling elements.
Supaloy arm replaces stock steel VAG arm found on over 90% of all Audi, SEAT, Skoda and VW. Also replaces alloy Audi S3 arm*.
Harding Performance have rigorously tested the Supaloy control arm system in our Stage 4 APR Australia Golf R with outstanding results
Supaloy Control Arms deliver –
- Instantly noticeable performance upgrade
- More precise steering, better handling
- Increase in positive caster > 1.5 degrees
- SuperTrac anti lift for more traction and better power delivery
- Lighter, Leaner and less unsprung weight
- 44% Lighter than the stock steel arm
- Corrosion resistant Supaloy
- Knurled bore for superior grease retention
- Superior engineered polyurethane bushing
- Bushing bonded direct to high-stress alloy bracket
- Special low friction stainless steel insert
|Harding Performance Supaloy Alloy Control Arms inc Adjustable Lower Ball Joints||$750|
|All Prices Include GST (10%)|
Contact Us for more details.